On Memorial Day, Trapper had to take off from Mississippi and get back to Texas for work, but the kids and I stayed for a few more days and then we caught a ride with Nana and Papaw to Illinois. It was a LONG drive (9 hours), but it was worth it. My parents are in the midst of moving to a bigger house, so I was able to help clean and fix up the new house for them. While my mom had a lot of stuff to do with the youth in her ward (she's the YW president), Dad and I got to work moving stuff in. The boys helped in little ways, but for the most part, they just played the wii or watched t.v.
This is at the new house on the deck. The railings and seats are really coming apart, so Braden hammered in some nails for us. He did pretty good too!
On a trip to Walmart, the boys had a good time checking out the cars and motorcycles.
Once again, I failed to take more pictures of the more important people that were there.
1 comment:
looks like you guys have been having a good summer so far. hope the last few months are still good for you.
Post a Comment