Saturday, June 16, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

It's been awhile since the three of us have had a picture taken together. We figured since we stil
It's very seldom that I get to go back to Mississippi and see my family. I hardly ever get to see my sister and Mom in the same setting, so it was important that I get us together for a picture. 
 Trin's sister, Tina, told us we could use her pool while her and her family were out of town, so on the Memorial day weekend, we camped out by the pool all day. Jackson still refuses to get in the pool. However, since we were by ourselves and with family, I held him and took him in the pool while he screamed bloody murder. I walked around with him in the shallow end and spoke soothing words to him, but nothing would make him stop crying. Eventually, he got back out and sat in a chair....until it was Trapper's turn. haha  With Trapper, he didn't cry or fuss. He ended up having a great time, but he still wouldn't put the water wings on. Since then, he hasn't gotten back in the pool. 

We had a GREAT time in the pool. We played games and had cannonball contests and threw balls around. 


My sister, Danielle and her son, Noah. 


My brother-in-law, Trin.

No comments: