Sunday, April 20, 2008

teething baby

Since Jackson hit the three month mark, he's become more cranky. Trapper and I weren't sure if it was just his personality starting to show or if there was something else. Well, I think we finally understand what's going on. The poor kid is teething! He chews on his hands and anything else he can get his hands on! Last week I thought I was gonna go crazy with all the crying he did, but this week has been better so far. Tylenol every 4 hours has been a blessing. haha Now he's more smiley and he's been giggling a lot more. Last night we were over at the Dent's house watching the Jazz and Rockets play against each other and I had Jackson laying down on the couch. I had just changed his diaper. I started to tickle him even though it never got a reaction out of him before. But this time it did! He started giggling a lot!! It was the cutest thing I've ever heard! So, I kept doing it over and over. He did for a few minutes until he got tired of me poking him to death. haha I'm so excited about this. As soon as I can get a good video of it I'll post it. For now, here's a picture of him standing up. He loves to stand now. He hates trying to lift his head when he's on his tummy, but he can't get enough of standing.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Poor little guy. The week when your husband is gone is not the week to have a sad baby! I'm glad to hear the Tylenol is making things better. We love Tylenol! :) Thanks for letting us see you and the little man on the webcam yesterday!

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

The joys of babies! Good luck with the teething. He looks so adorable in his little jeans and his big ol' smile. Miss you guys!

Cecily said...

Your little guy is just so cute. That's rough with the teething, but boy, you two made a beautiful boy!
:)

Brooke said...

Hey Trap!
Teething stinks. We used teething tablets. I don't know what is in them (I know I'm a good mom for this) but they work. They are usually by the baby ambysol (sp?). Anyways We finally started a blog so if you want to see the thing shoot me an e-mail!

Brooke (Merrell) Banta

MEr01009@gmail.com