I got my blog looking all "scrapbookie" from this girl's blog... she has instructions on there. My sister owns a digital scrapbook site so that's where I got the cute digital paper and fonts. I don't have school this week so if you want some help, come on over! Or I'll come there! I'm not way good at it... and I don't have the software to make the fancy headers... but I can get ya some cute paper!
2 comments:
How is it that I'm on your blog list and I didn't even KNOW you HAD a blog? I was just snooping around and found your's! Silly!
I got my blog looking all "scrapbookie" from this girl's blog... she has instructions on there. My sister owns a digital scrapbook site so that's where I got the cute digital paper and fonts. I don't have school this week so if you want some help, come on over! Or I'll come there! I'm not way good at it... and I don't have the software to make the fancy headers... but I can get ya some cute paper!
Post a Comment