This time it was the boys' turn! Boy, are they lucky. Talk about some fancy stuff these days! If they had a favorite place to go to, it would be the dentist. This place has a big ginormous slide and two touch-screen computers with more games than you can imagine to keep the kids happy and calm before they head off into the land of scary knives and drills and masked people. Being the smart mommy that I am, and having previous experience with doctors, and scary stuff, I knew they would do much better on their own rather than if I sat right next to them and held their hand through the whole thing. For some reason, they freak out if I'm there. But if I just say, "See ya later, honey! Have fun!" then, well, they DO have fun and are much braver souls than I would have given them credit for.
Unfortunately, I left my camera at home for both kids' visits, so I had to use my phone. Please excuse the terrible pictures. At Jackson's visit, I forgot to take any pictures, but I remembered at Braden's, so these pictures are from his experience.
How could you leave a place like this?! The kids never wanted to leave and I had to literally drag them out kicking and screaming.
I went back to take pictures of Braden and I was worried he'd start crying if he saw me, but instead, he gave me the biggest grin and even a thumbs up! lol What a trooper.
It's hard to see here, but while they're getting their teeth worked on, the kids get to watch any movie they want and they get to wear headphones too. Why couldn't they have this stuff back when I went to the dentist?




1 comment:
wowza! that place is tricked out just like you said. :) good job facing the dreaded dentist- all of you! i'm inspired.
Post a Comment