Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Lack of Pictures at THANKSGIVING

I always seem to forget to take more pictures at family events. I took pictures of the boys playing football or "tackle" outside. They were having such a good time with their cousins, Eli and Sam. I was worried they'd come running to me when they got tackled, but they're tougher than I give them credit for.

I'm really glad I took of picture of the two of them together though. They look so much alike these days that I am starting to think they're twins.
I didn't take pictures of the mass amount of food we ate for Thanksgiving with all the rolls and turkey and yams...MMM...YAMS. How grateful I am for yams.
I didn't take pictures of all the cousins and Grandma Yates playing "May I" til the cows came home or the older boys playing their annual basketball game.
I didn't take a picture of Jackson when he got in Grandpa Yates' Jazzy (scooter)
and sped around the garage in it causing everyone to roll with laughter or cry buckets of tears (that was me.)
I wish I had taken more pictures of the family I'm grateful to be a part of and I'm so sorry for that. They're such a wonderful group of people and we had a great time at Thanksgiving.

No comments: