Thank you so much for all of your comments, girls! I love to hear from y'all and it makes me feel so good to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. SO. Modest Week on Project Runway? Let's do it. Anyone got any ideas how? ha : )
My recent dealings with fashion...in the beginning...left me with no strength whatsoever. I was exhausted just thinking about getting out for another day and finding NOTHING. But I found hope. EnSTYLEpedia. This is a great blog for Mommies who need help with their fashion woes. Christa is the founder and author of it and she will answer your questions. I wrote to her about my dilemma and she gave me some great ideas. If you ever need a question answered about clothing or accessories or you just have no idea what to wear for an event, ask her. She's my angel. Thanks, Christa! Follow her blog, and if she gets enough followers, she'll be able to do some give aways! I love her style, so anything she gives away I would LOVE to have.
4 comments:
I'm glad you shared this because I need to find a dress for my sister-in-law's wedding. It's hard to find a dress that covers top and bottom. It either works great at the top and is way too short, or I love the length and it doesn't cover enough at the top. I'll have to look more closely at her suggestions. I want to look good for this wedding! I really don't want to look like a mom.
Yay! I'm so glad you checked out her blog, she's so great, isn't she? I hope you find a dress. I need to give a shout out to her on my blog, haven't done that yet. Good luck shopping!
www.sensiblystyled.com that is a great blog too for modest styles. Some of them may be a little short for garments but she gives you measurements so that you can know before you buy. Another really cute blog is www.shabbyapple.com. That one is a little pricey but sure is cute!
OK she is mine too. I sent her a question is going to do a q's answered post this week!! I bet you will never guess what my prob is. LOL
thanks for sharing
Post a Comment