Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nap Time is Fun Time, Mom!

I've been trying to get Braden to fall asleep on his own, so I'm doing the sleep lady shuffle, and I'm sitting by the door with my eyes closed making a "sh" sound. While I'm doing this, he usually lays down and cries or watches me. Now that he can crawl, he doesn't want to lay down anymore. He'll sit up and throw his binky around and talk to himself. The other day, when he was doing this, I was getting pretty impatient, so I peeked to see what he was doing and this is what I found. Today, I wanted to get it on camera, so I played around with him a little. I couldn't help myself. The kid is hilarious and I wanted to keep it going.

2 comments:

Carlin said...

This is freakin' adorable! What a cute kid!

Loni said...

So cute