Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If Poop Makes You Squeamish

Then I probably wouldn't look at the pictures below.

I was doing my thing around the kitchen, when I noticed Braden, who was sitting on the floor playing with the magnetic alphabet, made THAT face and I knew he was pooping. It's funny watching him to do it 'cause he grunts and sometimes his face gets red. Anyway, I decided to go change it, so I checked his back to make sure it wasn't sneaking out the back. All clear! So, absentmindedly, I laid him down, and threw his pants off ('cause after two kids, the process of changing a diaper is almost as easy as driving a car, right?). After I grabbed a diaper and the wipes, I looked down and saw poop. Not just on him, but on me. Ick!! If you can see in the picture, there is poop on my thumb. My reaction was like this, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" What the heck was I suppose to do!!?? I had only two wipes left and the camera was in a different room. The whole situation was SHOCKING, but so funny. I HAD to take a picture. No one would ever believe me. I somehow made it though. I thought, "Well, if I get more poop on me, it wouldn't be the end of the world. I already have a big glob on me anyway." So, I grabbed him by one of his feet and then put my other hand under his back and carried him to the computer room where the camera was.



















And this is what I found when I went to clean his pants, 'cause I knew there was going to be a few skiffs in it. Well, it was a little more than a few skiffs. It was basically a whole separate load.

6 comments:

Loni said...

No worries, I got poop on myself today. It becomes something that doesn't bother you, too much.

Kimi said...

Hahaha! Sorry, totally been there :) Way to find the humor in an icky situation :)

Sally said...

Welcome to my world! It's about a 5x daily occurance since Layla has been on an antibiotic. I'm looking forward to a lot less laundry when she finishes it up tomorrow!

Kristie said...

You know you are a true mom when you are posting pictures of poop!!

Cecily said...

Oh, thanks for the laugh! It's good to know that other people have experiences like this so I don't have to feel so bad when it happens to me!! What an ordeal!

Mary Ann said...

Very, very funny. I like that you were concerned about documentation.