Back to house hunting. We're trying to stay positive about it. It could always be worse. However, there were several things we liked about this house. For one, the location. Even though planes fly overhead real close and the railroad tracks are less than a mile away, and college students drive by with their music turn up super loud, we lived next to an elementary school. We have neighbors who also have little kids. We're right next to the Rocky River Reservation, and I just started running!! It was the perfect setup! I'm really disappointed about that part. Here's a picture of the river that runs past our road.

Another big disappointment is that both Trapper and Ashley only have to drive about 5-10 minutes for work. Ashley (Trapper's younger sis) is working for a company who does all school pictures for the state. So she travels around a lot, but everyday she only has to get to a certain building and then she catches rides with others. Now she may have to travel 30 minutes just to get to work! Hopefully we won't have to move far.
We also just bought a new TV and TV stand and end table. We were feeling really settled in this home and now we havee to move again. Sheesh. Oh well...... We will roll with the punches!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Trapper said last night to me as we were contemplating the whole situation, "At least we have each other." It sounds so funny now. haha The Lord really has blessed us. I don't even consider this a trial. That would just be ridiculous. I look at it merely as a change of plan. No one in my family is sick. Trapper has a great job. I can stay home with the kids. We have Ashley with us til December and we love her soooo much! Jackson loves her to death! He calls her "Ash" and follows her all over the place, and then he cries when she has to leave. When she comes home though, he screams, "Ash! Ash!" And then he runs to her and gives her a big hug. It's so cute. I'm glad he's getting this time with her.
Whatever may happen in the next month or two, no matter how stressful the packing and moving will be, it will only last for a small moment. Who knows, we may like the new place better.
4 comments:
That is crazy. I hope you find a good house. That is great that Ashley is there and can spend time with you.
Bummer! I know how you feel. Moving is tough, wish I was there to help. How do you like Ohio so far?
I'm sorry that happened to you guys!
that stinks to have to move again. We are also going to try and move at the end of the year to a house. We knew there would be a move in the future so we have kept all of our moving boxes. I hope your move goes well.
Post a Comment