I was excited to start this diet, because I can't wait to be back into my old jeans. However, I am forced to modify it just a bit for Braden's sake since I'm still breastfeeding him. So, instead of only eating what the diet told me to, I added a few other things. Well, more like several things. : ) Buttered toast, apples, cheese with my crackers, and some fruity cheerios just before bed. Note that I am staying away from sodas, ice cream and cookies, all of which I made sure to eat and get my fill of this past weekend. Ha! For dinner, Ashley and I enjoyed chicken tostadas. The recipe came from the Special K website, and it was VERY good. For those spontaneous urges I get for chocolate when I'm at the grocery store, instead of grabbing the sweet and ooey gooey Milky Way........................(daydreaming of caramel).....................Uh, oh yeah, so instead, I'm going to grab a York Peppermint Pattie. It only has 163 calories and it'll satisfy my chocolate craving....or at least I'm hoping it will. *thumbs crossed* I got that idea from another mom.
Anyway, so I still plan on being able to get into a size 5 in two weeks! Along the way I'm going to try to keep up with my pilates every other day. Too much exercise with this diet may prove to be too much for my body and not enough quality milk for Braden at the moment. I'm also keeping a food journal so I can track calories and everything I'm eating.
HERE'S TO NEW BEGINNINGS AND A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!
4 comments:
Go Suzy! Post that chicken tostadas recipe on our momma chefs blog! Soundsyummy!
Chadd and I had a contest to see who could go the longest w/o sugar/desserts and it lasted about 10 days until Bailee didn't sleep all night and Tyler was sick and all I wanted was a nap them someone threw a massive fit and I thought I need sugar to get me through the day....so I thought I could go get a piece of chocolate and lose the bet or I could go out w/ a bang...and that I did. I said Tyler lets go get ice cream and we got in the car and to Dairy Queen we went and enjoyed a reeces blizzard!! I lost the bet...but really who lost?? I'm the one who got a blizzard =)
I hope you reach your goal!
size 5! Are you joking?! I haven't been in a size 5 since 5th grade or something. I love your plan and I hope it works. I loved seeing your comment on our page and it's fun seeing your blog. Your boys are so cute and I'm glad to see ya'll are doing well.
Post a Comment