Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday the 13th jinx

Friday was the deadline for sending in baby pictures to Regis and Kelly's contest. So I took a few more pictures and got online to send them to Trapper and make our final decision on which picture to send in. Well, our internet connection wasn't working at all. I tried a few times to get it working again but couldn't. So about 2 or 2:30 I called Trapper to tell him to go ahead and just pick a picture and send it in before it was too late, but he didn't answer his phone or call me back right after like he usually does. Well, he finally called back at 3, but I was trying to put Jackson down for a nap, which he never did. As soon as I could, I called Trap back and told him to send a picture in since I couldn't. Well, 2 minutes later he called me back and said the contest was closed and we were 15 minutes too late. *sigh* So it was nice thought, but I guess we'll just have to wait til next year or whatever. haha Crazy. Never have I had anything bad happen to me on a Friday 13th.....and I even said it the day before this happened....jinxing myself. Wonderful.
So thanks for voting.....but we'll never know if my child is one of the most beautiful babies. haha Well....the world will never know but at least I know he's the most beautiful child. .....at least until we have this next baby and then he'll be ONE of the most beautiful.

No comments: