Well, since our surprise trip to Utah, Josh and Sally and Annabelle, moved down to Colorado. Since they weren't able to move into their new home yet, they moved in with us for about 2 weeks! I wish I had taken more pictures of our time together, but I did do some videos, but for some reason, our computer won't let us put them up. It's REALLY weird. (As a side note, we had a virus on our computer and had to completely restore it all with a new hard drive. And so now it's not the same as it used to be. Hopefuly we can get everything up and running again.) We had a really great time together. I can't speak for Josh or Sally, or even Annabelle, but I, personally, had a fun time seeing them everyday. Sally and I were able to get to know each other better, and Annabelle and Jackson got to play together all day. It was fun to watch them. Even though it seemed like Annabelle was constantly irritating Jackson, I'm pretty sure he annoyed her as well. haha Oh, it'll be fun when he gets old enough to walk and run around. They'll be partners in crime, no doubt. After Josh and Sally got settled into their new home, Megan and Hayley came to visit for the weekend. We played games, went shopping and just had a lot of fun together. They are some awesome babysitters as well, if I might add. Thanks, girls! Here's a picture of the kids in a stroller together. Awww! They love each other. haha We were in JCPenney, in the dressing room, trying on a TON of clothes. The sales lady who had to fold them up or hang them up afterwards wasn't too pleased.
Since all the visitors have left, it's been pretty boring. And Jackson is super duper spoiled now from being held all day. Now I'm just trying to get things back into their normal groove again, I suppose.
Jackson's been sleeping much better these days. He's not sleeping through the night, but he's not waking up EVERY single hour. Thank Heavens. He even slept til 7 this morning in his own bed, which NEVER happens. I hope it continues to get better. It was either teething or just a milestone....how long does this keep going?
Well, Trapper and I are planning on an anniversary get-away next weekend. It was our anniversary on the 19th, but we're planning on going away somewhere close to Denver to a B&B for a few days. It's going to be a relaxing vacation. No baby...Enough said. More sleep, sleeping in, just me and Trapper all by ourselves.....*sigh* Wonderful. We're also going to get some massages. I had to kind of convince him to do it. He thinks it's gay, but I told him that I'd heard from several people that it's really really nice and that even some of my friends said that that's all they want for their birthday now. So, we're gonna do it. I wish it were this weekend, but oh well.....the anticipation is just as fun. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment