Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whoa Whoa Whoa!

Breaking news!!! We're moving! In, like, three weeks! Crazy, I know. An opportunity to work on a project in Colorado was offered to Trapper last Thursday. He came home that night saying he had to make a decision by Monday. So we fasted and prayed about it, and we feel like it's the right decision. The project is only for a year or so, but we're not sure if we'll be back to Houston or not. It's all up in the air right now. Anyway, the place is called Rifle. It's directly west of Denver and not very big, but I hear it's beautiful. Here's a couple of pictures of it.



It's going to be a quick and hectic move, but we feel that it's right for Trapper's career and for our family. I'm sad to be leaving so many good friends here in Houston, but I hope to keep in touch with everyone! I'm so thankful for blogging!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Josh was just reading this over my shoulder and he announced that the biggest elk herd in the United States is around there. I'm tellin' ya, that's all the kid thinks about! I really hope this turns out to be a good experience for you guys. You are a good wife to move so much and on such short notice!!

Alisha said...

Ummm... WHAT?!?!?! Nooooo!!!! You have to stay!!!! Alright... I guess since you fasted and prayed I'll be a supportive friend... but I don't have to be happy about it!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, what a great opportunity. thank goodness for blogs so we can keep updated on your family and see Jackson grow up. We went private....what is your e-mail address? annaleehunsaker@hotmail.com