Friday, May 2, 2008

Girls Night Out

I went out to our Girls Night Out in my ward. It was held at Sweet Mesquite and it was lots of fun. I'd been looking forward to it for a couple of days because, as much as I love my son, I needed a break from all his needs and wants. It was exactly what I needed. Yummy tostadas, talking and laughing with friends. I loved it. When women get together, you better get ready for a good time. The most randomest things can come up into conversation, but somehow everyone just understands each other and then the laughing starts. American Idol, reality shows, husbands, sewing, Family Feud, Boy Meets World, etc. These were just some of the things we talked about. But it got me to thinking. What is your favorite old tv show? I have several, but my favorite old kid show was probably Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World. Favorite family show was either Growing Pains or The Cosby Show. And of course my favorite comedy was I Love Lucy.

2 comments:

Sally said...

This is sad....I am reading your list of old shows and I haven't heard of most of them. Or I've heard the name but never saw it or even know what it was about!

Brooke said...

How can you forget the glory of TGIF, Family Matters, Full House, Whatever else was on after Full House?

Umm and Sally that is sad but awesome at the same time.

ITs fun getting together with girls though. MY ward is having one in a couple of weeks and I'm excited.