If anyone can see my predicament with the header and knows how to help me fix it, please let me know. Thanks!!! I'm not sure what I'm doing with it. It's all guesswork for me.
I think your header is set to repeat the graphic if it isn't big enough to fill in the space that it has set. I would try messing with your header margins or I vaguely remember something about erasing part of the html that does the repeat thing. I can't seem to remember now so maybe I am completely off and leading you astray! I use a software program to create my header and then I load it in instead of just putting a picture in part of it. If you don't have a program you can do that in, I would be happy to do one for you if you want. If I think of anything else I will let you know!
Sorry Suzy...can't help you with the header, but I do want to say that I am sooo glad you have a(ver cute) blog. I found out about it from Amanda's, then Josh and Sally's. I hope we can get to know each other and keep in contact. Being in Arizona has been hard with not being able to get to know my cousins and their wives and beautiful children. All of my sisters and parents have a blog. Come visit. :) Love, Trapper's oldest cousin Jenny
3 comments:
I think your header is set to repeat the graphic if it isn't big enough to fill in the space that it has set. I would try messing with your header margins or I vaguely remember something about erasing part of the html that does the repeat thing. I can't seem to remember now so maybe I am completely off and leading you astray! I use a software program to create my header and then I load it in instead of just putting a picture in part of it. If you don't have a program you can do that in, I would be happy to do one for you if you want. If I think of anything else I will let you know!
Sorry Suzy...can't help you with the header, but I do want to say that I am sooo glad you have a(ver cute) blog. I found out about it from Amanda's, then Josh and Sally's. I hope we can get to know each other and keep in contact. Being in Arizona has been hard with not being able to get to know my cousins and their wives and beautiful children. All of my sisters and parents have a blog. Come visit. :)
Love, Trapper's oldest cousin Jenny
whoa, i think you should have found the sweet monkey face from freshmen year for this picture! lol. it would have been perfect.
Post a Comment