Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday afternoon



It was my first Sunday back to church since we blessed Jackson and that was a month ago! It was about time. On Saturday, Trapper and I went on a date so I could regain my sanity. My cousin Melissa came over with a friend of hers and babysat while Trapper and I went and ate at Applebee's. It felt like we were childless again. It's fun to look back now when it was just the two of us and how different it will be having children. It really is tough trying to keep up with your spouse when you have a child. No wonder they tell parents to have a date night each week! After we ate, we went over to Babies 'R Us and bought a cute outfit for Jackson to wear for church.


He looked ADORABLE in it. We didn't stay for all three hours at church since Jackson's still pretty little and I want to keep all the sick people away from him. It's just too soon. Trapper says I'm a germophobic mom, but I said that I'm just a mom. Sure, I might be alittle too cautious, but give me a couple more weeks when the weather hasn't been so crazy and people haven't been breaking out with the flu and THEN we'll take him out more. : )



We just can't stop kissing Jackson. Poor kid's gonna grow up wanting to kiss everybody but us. haha

1 comment:

Sally said...

You're such a good mom! We started Annabelle out to church at 12 days old! We couldn't wait to show her off. Josh always says he figures the more germs she is exposed to the tougher she will be! Actually I try not to be too extreme either way. Josh just wants her to be tough and always made fun of me for boiling her binkies so often! Sounds like Josh doesn't it!?! The worst thing about going back to church for me was what to wear! All my clothes just didn't look as cute as they seemed to before I got pregnant! Gotta love that new 'motherly figure'!