Monday, February 21, 2011

Muse for Hunger Games

If anyone has read The Hunger Games, I think you'll agree that Muse's "Uprising" and "Resistance" should be a part of the movie. Well...maybe not for the first one. "Uprising" is perfect for the third book, but "Resistance" is perfect for the second book. They're both awesome songs and they get me pumped up every time I hear them. Just imagine me bouncing around in the car and banging my hands on the steering wheel like I'm the drummer. haha
Random comment coming up...............I think drummers are sexy.

I warned you.

Anyway, listen to the songs I've posted below and tell me what you think. Uprising is all about just that. Resistance, to me, describes the feelings and emotions that Katniss and Peeta are having. Please comment and tell me if you don't get as pumped as I do.

1 comment:

Andersen said...

I think they are good. It is getting me excited to see the movie.