Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Darn Weather Got My Hopes Up

We've had snow for awhile, and it got so bad that we could literally skate on our driveway.....if we wanted to. Trapper finally had to get a shovel and chip all the ice off. Then, the Lord finally blessed us with some warm weather!! 50 degrees baby!! The snow started to melt, and I believe even that little bit you see in the picture was completely gone after another day of sunny weather........before it decided to snow again. Umph... : ( Anyway, on those warm days we got out and walked around the neighborhood. The boys loved it and I loved it. Fresh air, warm sun, open space, cool breeze...........ahhhh it was nice.



Any time they have the chance, the boys like to ride down the drive way on their cars. This is just one example.
This is a video from this Sunday. *sigh* I was shocked and disappointed, but Jackson did a good job comforting me. hehe He's so sweet natured.

3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

ya my hope were up too. but we did get to play outside in our driveway and hannah was in he. vun. i seriously can't wait for the ice and snow to melt! anyway, that jackson sure is a little heart metler!

Mari Kjar said...

WOWA LOOK HOW CUTE YOUR BOYZ LOOK UP THERE!!!! and yessss, spring is nigh and i'm getting sooo excited! xo.

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

I'm with you on the weather - such a tease but it did give me hope that we aren't stuck in the pits of winter forever! and I LOVE that insanely cute picture of your boys!