Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Polished Pickle--You Are My Hero

If you guys haven't seen this blog yet, you should check it out. I love to read it from time to time when I need inspiration or a pick-me-up. I'm so thankful that I got to be a personal acquaintance of this young woman. She was in my ward in college, and at the time I didn't understand how amazing and gifted she was, but now I wish she and I had become better friends.
I wanted to post a quote from her blog, but it wouldn't let me, so I'll post the link to it. Check out her other stuff. She'll brighten your day and make you laugh or cry or just ponder on the possibilities and potential of the life you could be living. I know my blog hasn't been doing anything for awhile, but one day I'll start it up again. I just felt like this was too good to pass up and that everyone should know this girl.

The Polished Pickle

2 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

You told me about this blog and I LOVE IT!

Megan Marie said...

Suzy, you are so sweet. Just saw this one. :)