There are many things I haven't posted, but I couldn't pass this one up. When they're not fighting or taking toys from each other, the boys like to spend some quality time together.
When I give them their sippy cups, they retreat to their special spot. Why, it has to be on the carpet, I don't know. They like to drink their cups simultaneously and then drop them on the floor and laugh. Sometimes they get a little carried away and milk spills out. That's why I'd prefer it they did this on the kitchen floor, but whatever makes them happy.
They're such a sweet brothers and they really do care about each other...most of the time.
Lately, in the morning, while they're eating their breakfast, they like to sit on the couch and read their nursery rhyme books while listening to the accompanying songs. They do this for awhile.
It's really cute.
It's really cute.
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww
I enjoy that they smile SO BIG for the camera.
Love your boys :)
They're so cute together! I love brothers!
that is so cute. It would be nice if as time goes on they will get even closer. I am finally finding my little ones playing together once in a while, not often but a little bit.
Post a Comment