- Got to sleep in. Trapper got up with the kids and made them breakfast. And that can be really exhausting 'cause, lately, they've been waking up around 6:30am or earlier.
- Egg and sausage mcmuffin with card from the kids, Lindt chocolate truffles (MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!) and new non-stick pans! I'm always making breakfast burritos or just plain eggs for the kids, and I was getting tired of soaking and scrubbing the pans to death.
- At church, all the women received a potted plant. Geraniums, to be exact. I was stoked, 'cause I've been itching for a flower or some kind of plant. Nature is just so "aesthetically pleasing." I love saying that.
- And then all day, Trapper let me pass on most of the cleaning. He, actually, does that anyway, but this time, he really tried to let me enjoy myself.
- Usually, at bedtime, Trapper is eager to get into bed and go to sleep, but he let me keep the lamp on and read a book that I was getting into. He's very sweet and must love me a great deal. : )
I love being a mom. Even with all its cloudy and stormy days.
No comments:
Post a Comment