Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's nice to see that SOMEONE enjoys their food!

Braden may be labeled as "failure to thrive," but he certainly likes to eat. He'll pretty much eat anything we set in front of him.

Jackson, on the other hand, has always had issues with food. We try all sorts of things to get him to eat his food. Bribery. Consequences. Praise. Games. Competition between him and Braden. We never know what will work. Even if we do get him to eat, he ends up doing this.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Your boys are so cute! FTT baby, no way.

Matt and Melissa said...

Jackson reminds me of my boys. We have had food issues forever! You said he gained 1 1/2 pounds over 3 months. That's really not that bad when they get to be older. My second weighed 18 lbs at 1 year and now weighs 28 lbs at 3 years years. skinny boy. If you ever want to chat and exchange ideas give me a call. I've done a lot of trial and error as far as feeding them goes. It's easier to talk about it over the phone. I also have a great CD Matt had about nutrition in toddlers. I learned a lot from that. I could find it and send you a copy. Let me know or give me a call.

Your boys are adorable!