Hey y'all!! My sister-in-law, Sally, has just opened her online store called
ShicShoppe! Her store specializes in little girls' dresses and skirts and women's jewelry. If you want something custom made, she'll do that as well! She's very talented! I wish I had her sense of style and her skill for crafts. You can also go to her
Etsy site and buy everything there! It's still very new, so there's not too many things on it
yet, but definitely become a fan of
ShicShoppe on facebook and become a follower on her
blog!
3 comments:
What a nice surprise! That is so kind of you to post about ShicShoppe. THANKS! You're the best! And get ready....Take It From Me is going to host a review and giveaway in a few weeks. You can win some jewelry!
Oh, you know me! I love a good give away! Especially when it's jewelry. : ) That's great though! I'll be waiting for it!
Fun, Fun, Fun. I can't wait to take a look. Even though I don't have any little girls. :)
Post a Comment