The outfit that Jackson wore made him look so much older. He's a little man! I love dressing these kids up. Of course, his pants aren't close to even fitting, so we had to pin them up on both sides. Will this child ever grow some hips!?
Braden's outfit was this little sweater that had matching pants. Trapper didn't really want him to wear it 'cause he said it looks like pajamas, but I thought he looked darling in it. A couple of women at church today complimented it, so I told them to go tell Trapper that so he'd stop worrying that his child looked fruity. haha
And I had my hair done a couple of days ago! Dyed it a darker color. I feel like a new woman! Oh, and combine that with my fake leather jacket and I just might do something crazy--like buy a motorcycle! VROOM! VROOM!!
3 comments:
So cute! And I love the hair. I'll always love you blonde b/c that's how I think of you, but it looks good darker.
Do it. Get a motorcycle!
I like dressing up, too.
Post a Comment