Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I was super excited about Trapper's present. He always ruins his surprises or he always knows what his present is because he picked it out himself. But this time, I was sneaky and found the perfect gift for him without him knowing. Woohoo!


I bought him a new alarm clock. I'd gotten him a small portable clock a long time ago and it really stinks. This one has a time projection light that comes in 3 different colors, and it automatically knows how to set the time and date for itself. It's pretty cool. Last night in bed, anytime I needed to see the time, all I had to do was look up and the time was projected on the ceiling in big blue numbers. Even though I'm as blind as a bat without my glasses, I could still see it.




Trapper and his boys. I realize that everytime I take a picture of Braden he's asleep, but I'll get one of him awake soon. He's actually awake a lot. The kid doesn't know how to put himself back to sleep without being rocked or having his eyes covered up. He must be so enthralled with everything around him that he doesn't know how NOT to look.
Here's a video of Trapper and Carson and Jackson. Carson was trying to push Trapper around and Jackson wanted to help his daddy out.


2 comments:

Sally said...

That booty spankin' by Jackson was pretty funny! Hope Trapper had a good Father's Day.

Andersen said...

That is so fun. Your little guy is so small. I forget really how little they are. It is sad because you don't realize how much your kids have grown until you see other peoples kids. Looks like your family is having a good time. We are happy for you.