Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tough Stuff!

31

I found this on a friend's blog. It doesn't seem like it'll be all that hard, but after you're done (and you think you've done pretty good) they give you all these names that you never knew existed! Try it out y'all!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Suzy,
I am so glad that you found our blog. Your little boy is sooo cute! I love the curly hair picture in one of your posts. So you guys are in Houston, huh? Awesome. We are back in Utah and Crandall just turned 6 months. Motherhood is the best, most hard thing I have ever done. Congrats on your little boy, I know you have been wanting him for a long time. Miss you and so glad to hear from you, such a nice surprise.

Sally said...

Where do you keep getting all these friends to add? I swear blogging was created for Mormons, I guess you can tell we just don't have many Mormon friends. Actually, not many friends at all!

Linzi said...

Hey! I found you on Megan's blog. Do you remember me?? Congratulations on being a mom. What a cute family!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

hey, good job! I saw you on Alisha's blog, now I can stalk you. Woo hoo!

Mari Kjar said...

please change my blog to update to date... :*( j/k :), but really!!