Here's that video I told y'all about! It had a hard time loading, but it's finally here. It's the one where Jackson's getting his bath at my granny's house, and then we're searching for eggs at Danielle's. Oh my gosh y'all, can you hear that southern accent I've picked up all of a sudden? Being at Granny's house has that affect on ya.
3 comments:
I don't know what my problem is but I seem to have a hard time watching your videos. On this one I can only get it to load up to the 2 minute mark and it just won't go any further no matter how long I wait. Weird.... But I did get to see the little man taking a bath. What a cutie he is.
I managed to get the rest of it to load. Before you know it that will be Jackson running around looking for eggs. By the way...Love the sneezes!
he's SOOO cute!!! oh my goodness he is cute. this will be blackmail someday tho as you can see full views of his winky quite often. :) love you!!!
Post a Comment