Sunday, March 30, 2008

pink hair!

I'm finally able to get a picture up of my hair. Check it out y'all!













7 comments:

Sally said...

You are one wild girl!!! j/k You are braver than me though, I don't think I could ever pull that off!

Mari Kjar said...

lol where did this wim come from.......

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure they don't allow that in the temple. Was that the best choice?

Anonymous said...

I think it's great! Looks hot! Its fun to be a little crazy every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

I love the pink hair and or course I would I did it. As for whoever posted the anonymous comment grow up and yes they will allow it in the temple. Its not like her whole head is pink. So it sounds like you need a little color in your life!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Danielle...will you come up here and do mine? I love the red in yours.

Anonymous said...

I would love to do your hair Katie! You know I love color and I know you are chemically dependent too..